Tuesday, February 14, 2012




So just to set the record straight, keep in mind on that last post I dont write with smiley faces.

As for the last couple days, I should note that the float plane tour we did was the best tour I've ever been on. We started out on land, landed at Hayman Island on water, then the GBR, snorkeled, then literally a few meters from Whitehaven beach on water, back to Hayman, and then back to Airlie Beach. Totally amazing experience with only 6 other people. And to top it off it was a perfect day of sunshine and no wind.

Next day we just rented fishing rods and fished off the rocks in the evening. Had lunch down at the marina and the proceeded to miss the closing time of every restaurant and we basically had no valentines day. I dont think Jess is very impressed!

Tomorrow I think we are going to rent a car and go to Cedar Creek falls and Conway Beach. Wont matter too much now that its raining, the waterfalls will just be bigger!

No comments:

Post a Comment