Saturday, May 7, 2011

Barcelona

Well, I am happy to report we have successfully arrived in barcelona as of friday night. Everything is very well set up for english only tourists... I suppose this is obvious for most people, but for jess and I it's a new experience.

Our hostal is much nicer than the last one. Arriving at night was interesting, attempting to navigated 2sq km of gothic streets 3meters wide full of drunken spaniards. I attached some pics. The garbage truck was interesting, being specially skinny to make it their the narrow streets. 

This morning we walked around and struggled to order food...probably should have learned some words other than hi and thank you before we showed up!

Misha is coming soon so we will be saved from the language barrier...for now... Hopefully we will see a barca fc game tomorrow, as it's one of my biggest must dos on the trip.

The wifi at this hostal is free so hopefully I can post more often.




No comments:

Post a Comment