Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Madrid, San Sebastian & Bordeaux OH MY!

Hey hey!


So, we finally have an internet connection in our room. Not a ton of time as it is 11:20pm and we have to be up early for a train to Lyon but, I will post a few pics of the last week!




Here is a photo of a Park in Madrid that we visited! I loved the people lounging in their boats :)

We found out from Misha that this park use to be closed to the public and was only open to Royals.


Madrid was amazing. It was so nice staying with friends and having help around the city... We have a ton of photos but, in trying to keep it short I will move on. We took a train a few days later to San Sebastian (which by the way is my favorite place so far). We arrived to a sunny day and blue skies...ahh... The highlight was probably our huge hike! It took us a solid amount of time to make it to this picturesque spot! P.S. The first day we got massive sun burns and welcomed the clouds for our hike...lol.



We had an amazing few days in San Sebastian and caught a train to Bordeaux! I'll post a picture from the wine tour we did today.. Bordeaux is all about eating, drinking and shopping. Well, we can't shop - we have no where to put anything and I can only eat so much.... and it feels weird drinking at off times of the day so, we were happy to have our whole second day taken up by a wine tour. We visited 4 Chateaux's and got a history of wine making..

(blogger isn't letting me load any more pics so, I will try again tomorrow)


Jess

























2 comments:

  1. No one is commenting!! Miss you :) Glad to see you are having fun and enjoying every minute. Looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I tried commenting earlier but blogger wasn't letting me for some reason.
    Your photos look great and your stories are wonderful, they're making me jealous! Hope you're having a blast, I miss you back here! xoxo

    ReplyDelete